Monday 29 March 2010

Had a tour around all the stock today in the rain, fortunately, unlike us, it doesn't particularly bother them although I am sure they prefer dry sunny days as well! The picture is of some Soay sheep grazing on a Northumbrian water site that Mark kindly took for us. As you can see he is smart enough to go when the sun is shining!

You'll be pleased to hear that Jess is now fully recovered from her op and is now happily terrorising the Labradors again. Every now and the you here a yelp where she has been over enthusiastic and nipped their ears. She is starting to show some 'eye' for the sheep and so it won't be long before she can start training. I think maybe I'll let her update you as to how she is getting on.........I'm sure it will be different to what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment